Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blog whore

Yes that is what I am. A blog whore. Today altogether includeing backdate I've done 8 entries. That's quite worrying. I never blog that much.

Anyhoo. I dunno I'm in a weird mood today.

I miss being at college. That sound so silly doesn't it?

Anyhoo. The last week has been hectic for me. Not just work wise but "socially" Is that strange? I mean normally I never go out anywhere. I stay in and sit in front of the computer all night. But I've been away from the house like loads over the past week. That's odd, that never happens. I doubt it will again as often as it has.

I dunno. I think I've kinda been accepted into Marias oddish group of friends. It's great and stuff, but I miss mine.

I miss us all being together. Taking random photo's and stuff. It's not the same without them. I'm not the same, not really. They made me me. I know I've said this a million times and shit but yeah, it's the truth.

Yeah so that's about it really. I'm probably just being silly and stuff but yeah that's it.

ps. I'm more of a blog whore than you now :P

3 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Damn you.

Numni has neeeew friends, and will see lots and lots of them. Because i know these things. Genius that i am.

Troubled Angel said...

Yes but Numni won't "leave" her old friends. Numni has never done that, ever. Numni's friends mean too much to her. *nods*

You can't get rid of me that easily :P

ps. I'm the best.:P

Anonymous said...

Judd Apatow talks about the Undeclared DVD
This is why I love DVDs: short-lived yet critically-acclaimed/cult shows can get a new life and a new audience.
Hey, there what a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a diabetes neuropathy site. It pretty much covers diabetes neuropathy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :)