Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bored

I'm bored. But you knew that. I really want to go do something. Even go to work. It's not that I want to work it's that I want to do something. Anything. I just don't have anything to do anymore. I have spent so much time at work over the last 2 weeks that it feels odd being here. Feels odd wearing normal clothes. I'm just generally odd.

Oh I think amoung all the working out our family, Maria said something about doing something tonight. Don't know if I'm talking to her though. I'll have to decide that. She might have to tell me the secret first. Ok so that's not going to happen but yeah.

13 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Yam bored toooo.

Troubled Angel said...

I'm more boreded

withoutameaning said...

nah

Troubled Angel said...

Yeah I am.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

withoutameaning said...

Nope, you lie.

Jo = More boreder then numni

Troubled Angel said...

No Numni= more borerer than Jo.

*Nods*

Yes

withoutameaning said...

yeah you are prolly more borerer then me coz i dunno what the hell that is =P

Troubled Angel said...

Erm I'm slightly stupid-

borerer= boreder

Erm yeah I'm more boreder

withoutameaning said...

Nope, but you are more of an idiot then Jo :D

withoutameaning said...

I'm so bored that im going to go drive to Tesco to buy a bottle of water to give me something to doo :P

Troubled Angel said...

Erm no. Numni is a genius not an idiot.

withoutameaning said...

See Jo more boreder.

Troubled Angel said...

No Numni is because she can't drive anywhere. She has to stay here :(

And now Jo is leaving her.