Monday, August 15, 2005

Fucking idiot

That's what I am. Really I am. I did have a day off but that lasted well till 4:45 when I went to but my mum some flowers coz hers were all dead. Well we were walking around and everything was hunky dory, I sorted out overtime with Lizzy for next week and then walking around Pete comes up behind me. "Cna you work now?" "Er what?" "Can you work now we're really short." "You look quite tall to me.""I'm serious, I'll get you a top. Please." Argh why do people ask me stuff when they know I find it sooo hard to say no. "Ok then"

Sop there went my day off. I went down and Lizzie got me a top, and went back up with jean, trainer (my pink one) and an ASDA polo shirt. I wanted a blue one but Lizzie wouldn't let me have one :( So yeah and everyone loved the new uniform although Pete said the pink clashed with the green. Hmph.

Anyways it was actuallt busy and they were really short. I still had a huge queue at like ten to eight. Stupid people.

Pete gave me a lift home. Not sure how it happened. But he did. My mum guilted him into it I think. Anyhoo he has a lush car. It's amazing. I want one, yes I know I can't drive but that's not the point .

So now I'm working 15 days straight. Thank god I have Saturday off. I love Katie!! lol

Next week I'm working:

  • Monday: 12-4
  • Wednesday: 12-6
  • Thursday: 10-6
  • Friday: 6-10

That's 24 hours. I'm really not good at the whole time off thing.


4 comments:

withoutameaning said...

You are a fool, you really do need to learn to say no.

Troubled Angel said...

I knoooooooooooow. But ummm there really is no but is there?

withoutameaning said...

wha? that makes no sense what so ever.

Troubled Angel said...

Yeah it did. To me anyways. I've worked to much and yeah I do need to learn how to say no.