Stupid Face says:
tellllllllllllllllllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Stupid Face says:
meanie
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
i know i'll get told off if i told u..
Stupid Face says:
and you wouldnt get into trouble. what pete doesnt know wont hurt him
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
lol na not saying..
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
ill get into trouble with ur mum as well lol
Stupid Face says:
I wont tell her
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
but its nothing to worry about and its a nice surprice
Stupid Face says:
you wont tell her
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
no no no and guess wht no
Stupid Face says:
therefore no one gets in trouble
Stupid Face says:
*walks into a corner and sulk*
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
nope
·$12Maz -·$4[...www.PerformanceHatch.com..][..Boil em , Mash em, Stick um in a stew..]·0 says:
*ur acting like my ikkle gran daughter now*
It's soooo not fair. She said that she would tell me if she found out. That was the whole point of her finding out. I hate not knowing stuff. Yes I know Numni is silly buuuuuuuuut I wanna know.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erm no meanness.
Post a Comment