Amanda is a complete moo. New Amanda. She was sooo mean to me. She was doing a nasty impression of me.
I had finished work and she was like "what are you doing Naomi?" "Er shopping" then she goes "Now if was Peter you'd be working" "err no I wouldn't I'd be going home thanks, I've worked enough" Then she goes "yeah you would, I've seen it happen *flutter eye lashes and talks in a uber high girly voice* Yes Pete, Yes Pete." Er wtf? Not amused. Who needs to change their attitude?
That is so bitchy. I don't do that. I don't think I've ever actually fluttered my eye lashes at anyone ever. Argh. Plus there's the fact that Pete actually asks, you know, "can you work? Please? We really need you"
I hate that- We really need you. They all seem to know that now. That if they say they need me, I'll stay on or work or whatever. But then people pretty much know to ask me for stuff soo.........
But yeah not amused by her now.
And Maria knows the secret. Not fair.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seee you looove Pete hehehehehehe
*is amaude*
laugh hahahayhahahahahahaha
numni lub pwte and maazda know it toiooo
Post a Comment