Erm today was dead which made the whole aloneness thing worse becuae when I had no one to serve I had nothing to do, so I got bored. : (
I had one blokey and he complained to me about the music and he was like "this is shoot yourself music, i don't know how you put up with it" Er with great difficulty. He then actually went to Sheila on customer services and complained about it. There is abosolutely nothing she can do about it idiot. Yeah it's not the best music but you don't really pay much notice of it. But it is really bad if you have a hang over though.
In tomorrow. I don't think it'll be that busy if todays anything to go by because people seem to have gone away or think we're closed. But then in a way I hope that it is busy because I don't want to be sent home early becuase I'm going to need to the money next month. I need all the overtime I can get at the moment.
Then I have four days off. I haven't a clue what I'm going to do. I mean I know I've got to do the rest of my room but thats only what? Half a day. It's like a wall and a half. Not alot. I have the celebration lunch on Wednesday. I will have to go and annoy people before and after just becuae I know they love it. PLus if Amanda's around I just want to see her and some how pee her off. It would have been great yesterday if she had been there when I was talking to Simon becuase I can just imagine the comments that could have come out of her mouth. :D But then I know what they would have involved and yeah it may have got messy.
I'm going to go have my hair done on Friday becuae well it's really over due for a cut. It needed tidying up. Plus that means that it'll be ok on Saturday for the party, to which I should be able to go on time, becuse they should have enough people. But then look at yesterday, they were supposed to have enough then. But then I'm kinda debating what to do with my hair with regards od fringeness. I dunno. I don't want like a full blown fring but I think I'm gonna have my fringey bits cut down abit. Anyhoo, I'm not going to bore you with my fringe.
Oh and I have to go shopping on Friday. Because well it's pay day. It's tradition and I need a new top for Saturday. Whether I will find one or not is a different matter. Oh and I have to go to the bank. I've decided to put some money back from this month just in case next month I get like nothing and like emergencies and stuff. I need to put it some where I can't (kinda) get it. And that would be my other account. I know I still have the card and stuff but I don't use it. I wonder if my card'll come by then?
Oh and for Jooooooooo. Todays thing.
Mmmmmmmmm Malibo.
1 comment:
Jo has no work this week either, yay, well except my normal hours but yeah.
Post a Comment