So yeah I text Maria back and she was like "We're going to the cinema. Do you want to come?" "Er yeah OK" So anyways, got home and changed.
Got a text. "Ok bowling now, you still up for it?" "Yeah sure"
So went round Marias. To begin with there were loads or people coming and then people decided against it and stuff so in the end it eneded up me Darren and Maria round Maria's. We had a drink and talked and stuff. Darren thinks I'm and alcoholic and stuff :( But it was cool.
Maria drove me home and offered me some ballons for Laura. But I couldn't take them because she's allerhgic to latex and 90% of balloons have it in so not good to kill her on her birthday.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Blog-whore.
You could have wrote this in the other one =P
OMG Numni you have friends...guess who im trying to be?
I wonder??????????
LMAO
I am a blog whore. I just blogged alot today. I felt I needed to keep up to date with stuff.
And I couldn't have written it in the other one :P
Yes you could...you started what you were saying in the other one with Maria text me.
Admit it nums you're a blog whore.
Ok.
I'm Numni and I'm a blog-whore.
Is that Ok Jo?
Yes.
I'm glad you can really admitt this to yourself, this is the first step to recovery.
Well done.
Thank you Auntie Jo. I need some other advice. Are you available for a session?
Post a Comment