Um I am in such a bad mood this morning. I was hoping to stay in bed till atleats ten but no, mummy comes and wakes me up at just after eight to see if I want to go to Centre Parcs on Wednesday with her. Errrr yeah whatever, can I go back to sleep???? Well anyways I couldn't and so yeah I got up hourssssss before I wanted to.
So yeah woke up and realised I have loads to do. I really need to tidy my room, its an absolute mess from where I just haven't been bothered over the last week, so yeah I need to do that. I also really need to finish painting it (yes I still haven't finished.) So yeah that shall be my day I think. Oh and I have to do updates for yesterday and Marias party, which I shall backdate to the relevant day :P
So yeah that's about it.
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're rubbish.
You still dont have an entry for the 14th :P
Yeah i dooooooo *looks down*
Post a Comment