You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go?
You're in control, is there anything you wanna know?
The future's for discovering
The space in which we're travelling
From the top of the first page
To the end of the last day
From the start in your own way
You just want somebody listening to what you say
It doesn't matter who you are
It doesn't matter who you are
Under the surface trying to break through
Deciphering the codes in you
I need a compass, draw me a map
I'm on the top, I can't get back
The first line on the first page
To the end of the last page
From the start in your own way
You just want somebody listening to what you say
It doesn't matter who you are
It doesn't matter who you are
You just want Somebody listening to what you say
Oh, you just want somebody listening to what you say
It doesn't matter who you are
It doesn't matter who you are
Is there anybody out there who
Is lost and hurt and lonely too
Are they bleeding all your colours into one?
and if you come undone
As if you've been run through
Some catapult it fired you
You wonder if your chance will ever come
Or if you're stuck in square one.
I don't know why but I was listening th that song and the lyrics just seemed I dunno. I just needed to find them and put them somewhere. Am I strange? Maybe. Well yeah I am. But not the point. In an odd mood tonight.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Have a look at my site sometime Wedding Photos Northampton It's about locally based Wedding Photos Northampton
Beware of your digital 'dirt'
Most job hunters never even know when they've lost out on an interview because of digital dirt.
I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say
very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future
reference.
Just in case you are interested I have a dog treadmill
site. It pretty much covers dog treadmill related stuff.
Stop by sometime :=)
more nonymouuuussss's
Its peeing me off.
Post a Comment