Erm got up early like I thought I would. I woke up at like 8:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep. Poopy.
I painted my room this morning but I ran out of paint so I need to get some more. I was going to get some this afternoon. But the Caroline rang me.
Ally said yesterday that they would ring me sometime this week and she was right they did. I just didn't think it would be this soon. So yeah at about 1:35 I got a phone call. Private number. I had a feeling that it was them. Caroline had called me because 4 people had rung in sick and they didn't have enough people so they needed me. They needed me. Is it like a script. Oh just tell Naomi that we need her and she'll work. So yeah she was like "What time can you come in?" "About 2ish" "good, what time do you want to finish?" "2:30" "er no" well I tried. But yeah I said that I'd do 2-8. It's only six hours so yeah.
So I got there and they put me on express. Next to Katie. Why can people never see that that is a mistake? We're gonna mess around if you do that. So yeah. Erm Caroline walked past with Pete and she goes "You're a star. I love you" and I was like "Yeah so youi should" then Pete turns around and goes "Naomi (in a high girly like voice) hello stranger, long time no see." Themn put my chair down. Why do people do that? It's sooo annoying.
I saw Kate today. Whoooo. I was sat on my checkout and she was like "hi" and then we got all excited and squeaky and then people were looking at us all funny and stuff. But yeah. I haven't seen her since Beaven's party. She was all like "we're going out for a meal before we all go to uni and you have to come" So yeah doodles.
Erm so yeah apart from that it was like uber busy. Which was probably because they had no people, but yeah.
Me and Katie are now nomee (no- mee) and caty (cat-ee). So yeah yesterday Katie decided that she was going to call me nomee when we were on chilled and so yeah she was still calling me it today and Anita heard and she was like "Nomee and Caty will you put these back for me?" at the end of the night, and so yeah we are Nomee and Caty, the terrible two.
Oh and Lydia's back, she was at Reading this week end and had like two weeks off before that to go to Ibiza. But yeah and she was like have you found out what that secret was? I was like yeah and told her. So yeah then she goes off on the whole me and Pete thing again. Argh. It's soo annoying.
Ooo celebration lunch tomorrow. I'm quite scared. I've not been to one before. I don't know what happens or whos going to be there. I'm in danger of being asked to work while I'm there though. I can't though becuase I have worked for seven days now without a break, so that would make it illegal, but yeah like that seems to matter. I'm going to say no though. I am. Honest.
Oh and I'm working Friday. For Katy. I'm only doing 4-7 though so that's cool. She asked if I wanted to do all of it but I was like "er no I'm doing 10 hours on Saturday so I don't think so"
Oh and my pizzas here : P
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you sure its illegal to work over 7 days? im pretty sure it isnt? eh, what do i know.
Post a Comment