I was talking to Simon earlier. It was just weird. I haven't spoken to him in ages. But he talked to me first. Which is rare. I dunno things just seemed odd. Not like they used to be. You know like when we at school and stuff.
When we were at school it was so cool. We sat next to each other in practically every lesson. Some how we would ened up together when we were sat in alphabetical order, I never knew K and Q were next to each other in the alphabet. Stuff was never awrkard. We would just sit and talk and mess around and stuff. We helped each other with things, well more me helping him than enything else but yeah.
The silly thing is that it was Big Brother that brought us together. We both loved it. We would talk about the past series and stuff. But yeah that's where it started. I dunno I thought that things woule be like that for ages. That we would just carry on but we didn't. We lost contact. Well up until a few of months ago when he randomly text me with the lamest excuse ever. But yeah thing haven't been the same since.
He was someone that I could actually talk to. Which at school was a rare thing. And I think he could talk to me, well I hope he could. I actually felt comfortable talking on the phone with him (more weirdness) Like one time he rang me one new years day and we were just there talking on the phone for ages, mainly about hims exploits the previous night but still. It must have cost him a fortune. But it was what we did.
The only thing was, people started to talk, you know like they do. Well they thought that there was something more going on than there was. Well really, it's not suprising. It must have looked like that. I mean there was stuff that we would do that you wouldn't if you were just friends (nothing dodgy Jo) but that was us. That was what we did. But there was nothing. No one may have believed that but there wasn't.
I miss how we were.
I miss the wierd thing we had.
I miss him.
I dunno maybe I'm just being overly depressive tonight.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Reached gadget overload? Join the club
True technology addicts wouldn't part with their gadgets until they're pried away from their cold, dead hands.
dw
car insurance detroit site.
Howdy!, nice little blog you have here, if you'd like a peek at my satellite tv systems related site, feel free...if you like satellite tv systems stuff that is.... :-)
What thing did you to do? i need yto know now god damnit.
Nothing dodgey or anything. But yeah we were really close. and we'd do stuff like tickle each other and stuff in class and be kinda touchy feeling more than you would be with like "normal friends" and it not really matter, it be natural for us. It's hard to explain.
Ooooo ;)
Post a Comment